I'm Lyndall Wright and I am passionate about health and wellbeing.
I received my Bachelor degree from Endeavour College and Health Coach Training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
My education has equipped me with extensive, evidential knowledge in nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills and my knowledge of different dietary theories, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results, not through deprivation and dieting, but by working individually, tailoring a health program that works for you.
It's my goal to help you feel empowered to heal yourself and reclaim your health. Imagine feeling alive, fantastic, energetic and HEALTHY!! I can help you feel nourished from the inside out.
Some of my clients include:
- people who just want to get back on track
- working mums who are wanting to feel healthy, provide themselves and their family a healthier way of life, but feel overwhelmed by what they need to do
- woman who are trying to get pregnant
- women of all ages and stages
- families who just want to get real with their health
- families where there are various health issues or food complications.
- teenagers with chronic fatigue, glandular fever and hormonal issues.
Helping them feel empowered to take control of their health.
Some of the issues I can help with include:
Some reasons why you should work with me:
- to help you make small, healthy, long lasting, realistic changes to your lifestyle. I will be there to guide, direct and encourage you.
- to help in understanding why you might have gained weight, lost weight, or are feeling bloated all the time.
- to help you understand your cravings and how to crowd in the good stuff so you don't want the bad stuff.
- to help you get your head around how to provide and prioritise health for your family.
- to help you wade through the confusing and conflicting diet advice.
- to help prioritise different areas of your life that works for you.
- I will listen to your individual needs above all else..
What people are saying about me..
"After decades of yo-yo dieting, exhaustion and living with pain, my program with Lyndall over the past 7 months has made a dramatic difference to my life. Under her guidance I have learned a completely new approach to eating correctly, exercising and managing stress. Lyndall’s realistic, non-judgemental and practical approach and her constant interest, encouragement and support is the secret to my (and her) success. My work with Lyndall has truly been a positive and life-changing experience."